CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Why to come onboard?
Our success goes through that of our customers.
Customer Success team engages our customers to drive adoption of Tangoo’s services and demonstrate ongoing value.
This critical function is responsible for the happiness of the customers through onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption and optimization strategies, and managing renewals. In the long run drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
He/she works with the rest of the Company to uncover new ways to make business and to improve our product.
As a strong fit for this role, you are responsible for creating and monetizing business opportunities while building strong relationships to retain clients. People in this area enjoy building and nurturing business relationships, will think strategically, are collaborative, and has the drive to commit and carry out great ideas. CSM will liaise with clients and ensure successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs.
Responsibilities – included but not limited to:
- CSM acts in support of the Sales Manager during pitching, negotiation and program launch to become the lead of contact once campaigns go live;
- CSM works side by side with the Sales Manager in the definition of business proposals, including but not limited to attribution models, commission structure and reporting tools. The CSM will always share strategic reasoning in support of the suggestions and requests made with the SM;
- CSM develops trusted customer relationships for strong and long lasting partnerships, and maintains frequent contact with clients to provide performance updates and identify brand needs, by direct periodical meetings, phone and written contacts;
- Create personalized decks and presentations to drive quarterly meetings;
- Advise on client’s digital strategy and educate advertisers on MainAd’s technology across channels and devices;
- CSM offers exceptional customer service by proactive and creative approach, actively managing client’s expectations and delivery and addressing client queries effectively and in a timely manner;
- CSM identifies possible upgrades to the deal (upselling and crosselling) and successfully closes deals with the clients, requesting the New Sales Manager support whenever needed;
- CSM proactively creates opportunities to reach meaningful outputs for clients, carrying constant negotiation with clients on favorable conditions whenever relevant (commission, cookie time, post view, etc.) to deliver the company revenue and margin goals;
- Negotiate additional budgets along with upselling new products;
- CSM determines budgets, monitors exposure, produces forecasts;
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement;
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as MainAd advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies);
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities;
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap;
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities;
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of online marketing experience managing advertising campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the platforms (DSPs), their functions and strategies to bring the performance
- Result oriented approach with excellent problem-solving skills and good analytical skills
- Full understanding of the digital ecosystem: programmatic advertising, performance marketing, retargeting.
- Strategic thinking ability
- You are Proficient in HTML, Excel, Power Point and some CRM tools;
- Strong ability to prioritise work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Customer service experience with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, at all levels with both internal and external client
- Good presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and external client
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines, team player, quick learner.
- Passionate about striving to be the best in everything they do
- You have experience working in a dynamic, high energy culture and are tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology;
- You’re able to travel as needed to meet clients;
- You are fluent in English, and although not necessary, any additional languages will be a plus;
- BA/BS Preferred.
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’ and have a roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality;
- You’re self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment;
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing right by our customers, your co-workers, and for the company.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.