MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Location: Italy, Milan or Pescara
What are we looking for
We are looking for a talented Marketing Communications specialist to take ownership for marketing communications projects.
The candidate will provide dedicated support to the Sales Team to deliver strategies that contribute to the marketing and overall business objectives. The new hire will be responsible for working collaboratively with different departments within the organization to ensure to deliver marcoms that help to promote, grow and maintain the Company’s presence in the marketplace. If you are a go-getter looking for a dynamic workplace where no two days look the same, this could be the right choice for you.
ROLE BREAKDOWN: 60% Marcoms, 10% Research, 20% Events, 10% Creative
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Educated to college or degree level (Advertising, Business or Management, Communications, IT or computer science, Marketing, Psychology)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Adobe Suite
- A keen interest in marketing, communications, advertising and media
- Prior work experience in a similar role in digital advertising, ad tech or programmatic
- Work closely with the Sales Team on the production of marketing materials and literature (internal and external), including but not limited to: social media content & campaigns, reports & white papers on the ad technology elements, company newsletter, presentations, sales collateral, case studies, promotional items, emailers, guideline documents, etc;
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature;
- Undertake research and planning of events, online and offline, campaigns and projects; also participating in the delivery of expo’s and events in line with business objectives.
- Devising marketing campaigns within budget and timeframe.
- Assist with identifying PR opportunities, managing content and distribution via our PR agency;
- Monitor KPIs for all marketing activities with the Head of Marketing, ensuring effectiveness and reporting on the campaigns’ ROI and impact on the sales numbers;
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring the integrity of the brand is upheld at all times – internally and externally.
- Act as the first point of contact for internal and external requests.
- Tech and Data-Savvy
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Strong project management/ organizational skills, attention to detail with the ability to achieve results within tight deadline
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Work well under pressure and act as a problem-solver
- Demonstrates an analytical and methodical way of working
- Excellent IT skills (Adobe Suite, Google Suite, WordPress and Microsoft Office are minimum requirements)
- Creative thinker & familiar with Design Thinking / AGILE methods
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to be a team player
- Go-getter and proactive attitude
What we want to offer you an experience where you will be:
- Working in a context oriented towards digital and technological innovation;
- Sharing your experiences with the team and have a real growth path;
- Working on important projects, one of the best known brands in the digital landscape
- Enjoy flexible ways of working (thanks to our Home Office policy)
- Get your marketing career rolling!
Why work for us?
We are an independent trading desk that uses a number of technologies within digital advertising and has an eye on innovation and solutions available on the market. You will create and execute a marketing plan to increase the impact on the development of the customers’ portfolio.
At the core of our business is our customers’ objectives, and everything we do is motivated around them and their performance for online advertising campaigns.
You will add value to the company and customers, by being a marketing reference point on 360 degrees. You will voice your ideas and make them become initiatives, participate and lead in exciting short-term and long-term projects on the Tangoo roadmap.
Type of contract: Full-time