PRODUCT MANAGER – DIGITAL ADVERTISING AND MACHINE LEARNING
Location: Italy, Remote with frequent travels to the Company HQ
Why work for us?
We are an independent trading desk that uses a number of technologies within digital advertising and has an eye on innovation and solutions available on the market. You will build solutions that customize, simplify, and automate the internal teams and customers digital experience in advertising campaigns and help them achieve more.
At the core of our business is our customers objectives, and everything we do is motivated around them and their performance for online advertising campaigns.
You will add value to the company and customers, doing R&D, project management and harmonizing internal and market solutions. You will voice your creative ideas and make them become initiatives, participate in exciting short-term and long-term products on the Product Roadmap, initiate research projects, and/or write and test code that ships.
Your job will be to:
- Shape the product strategy and roadmap for one or more key areas that meet the needs of our customers within programmatic advertising;
- Define the tech architecture and process automation features and capabilities, and define experiences to unlock customer use cases (e.g. for dynamic creatives optimization, rtb, ML bidding models)
- Prioritize product backlog according to revenue streams and deliver according to it
- Communicate product strategy and requirements to key stakeholders
- Drive the product life cycle – ideation, design, prioritization, development, and delivery by mix of inhouse and 3rd party solutions including ML algorithms
- Collaborate with marketing, design and analytics teams to make swift and smart decisions, move fast, and deliver for customers
- Drive GMP & Google partnership implementation within the company
- Accountable for success of the product mix.
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding our market, and competition, programmatic advertising experience is a must
- Technical (software) education background or relevant industry experience
- Understanding of the latest trends in ML
- 3+ years of PM experience, preferably owning product(s) or functionality of software product(s), in particular to orchestration/automation, from start to finish.
- Ability to take multiple inputs from various sources and consolidate them into a strategy, product vision and roadmaps.
- Ability to use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics to learn and make decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- A visible product expert, sharing best practices both internally and with customers.
- Good Italian and English skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract