Location: Tirana, Albania or Prishtina, Kosovo
Working in a startup sometimes can be a big mess… And it’s exciting, too, so you want to be part
of it! The Tangoo Professional Network project links IT freelance professionals to customers for
the satisfaction of both. You can check out more here!
Who are you?
You believe strongly in stakeholders-focused approach and principle of generosity. You feel fully
vested in seeing a project from initiation to close and believe in its success. You are a deadline-
focused technical recruiter expert in sourcing, screening, and hiring of freelance technical
specialists to fill IT positions. Meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions, job
postings, sourcing of candidates, interviewing and managing the selection process and writing
job offers to the most suitable candidates is something you thoroughly enjoy. You are focused,
hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical
requirements for those jobs;
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms;
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements;
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews;
- Performing background and reference checks;
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the client;
- Offering cooperation and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the
- Assist and follow through on assigned tasks, projects or parts of projects, to ensure
their successful roll-out and completion;
- Support as applicable the team in terms of conceptualizing, planning,
coordinating, problem-solving, analyzing the output of tasks and reporting;
- Producing documents and correspondence, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
Organizing information in the way all the necessary stakeholders are informed;
- Managing databases and filing systems, etc.;
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or an area relevant to the
requirements of this vacancy announcement;
- Demonstrated 2+ years of professional experience in the field of IT recruitment projects,
- Understanding of technology, languages and their applications on the level that permits to be
seen as competent by software developers;
- Fluent English, spoken and written;
- Fluent Italian will be a big plus;
- Experience of work with LinkedIn and other recruitment tools;
- Very good organizational skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels;
- Fast pace of work and capacity to prioritize tasks in a startup environment;
The ideal candidate will:
● Be self-motivated, have self-initiative, be well organized and capable of multitasking;
● Have the capacity to work with people from different social and cultural backgrounds;
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
● Excellent excel and PPT skills
Want to tangoo with us?
If you think that you have got what it takes to become part of a proactive and communicative team in
a startup and agile company with flat organizational structure, Tangoo is the place for you!
Send your application at email@example.com to become a tangooer.