Location: Tirana - Albania
Working in a startup sometimes can be a big mess… And it’s exciting, too, so you want to be part of it! You believe strongly in stakeholders-focused approach and principle of generosity. You feel
fully vested in seeing a project from initiation to close and believe in its success. Integrity, decisiveness, good judgment, the ability to form a vision and execute it, confidence in your own
competence are for sure your hallmarks. You work on change management methods to help stakeholders adapt and better prepare for the future state of things — and you know that the
world is never black or white, you are not afraid of the gray.
- Act as a point of contact and organizational coordination with the headquarters for projects assigned;
- Assist and follow through on assigned tasks, projects or parts of projects, to ensure their successful roll-out and completion;
- Oversee the projects implementation, including conceptualizing and implementing foreseen activities, preparing the public and private tenders application documents and coordinating the application process;
- Coordinating/conducting the research, liaising with third parties, maintaining relations with the suppliers and Italian public institutions and final narrative reports, and supporting the communication’s team with relevant content;
- Work closely with the Line Manager and team members to assist them in realization of projects and tasks;
- Support as applicable the team in terms of conceptualizing, planning, coordinating, problem-solving, analyzing the output of tasks and reporting;
- Organize and/or attend management and monitoring meetings, hold meeting minutes;
- Prepare work plans with clear timelines for the deliverables within the projects as applicable;
- Producing documents and correspondence, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing information in the way all the necessary stakeholders are informed;
- Managing databases and filing systems, invoice drafting, etc.;
- Miscellaneous tasks which will vary according to priorities, in agreement with the LM, e.g. prospect checks, completing some reporting or conducting research to follow the projects;
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain the sector proficiency.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Master’s degree in Law, Marketing, Economics, Business Management, Advertising, or an area relevant to the requirements of this vacancy announcement;
- Demonstrated 1+ years of professional experience in the field of coordination of projects, programs and/or initiatives that involve documentation preparation and management and liaising with public and private institutions;
- Experience in public and private tenders will be big plus;
- Fluent Italian, spoken and written;
- Fluent English, spoken and written;
- Very good organizational skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels;
- Fast pace of work and capacity to prioritize tasks in a startup environment;
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent drafting skills for project proposals, research, analysis and reporting;
- Be self-motivated, have self-initiative, be well organized and capable of multitasking;
- Have the capacity to work with people from different social and cultural backgrounds;
- Have strategic thinking skills and will to develop new ideas/initiatives;
- Ability to learn and put in practice quickly new concepts;
- Ability to work in autonomy and make decisions when needed;
- Very good PowerPoint & excel skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
Want to tangoo with us?
If you think that you have got what it takes to become part of a proactive and communicative team in a startup and agile company with flat organizational structure, Tangoo is the place for you!
Send your application at email@example.com to become a tangooer.