Location: Milan - Italy
Who we are
Tangoo is a digital media partner who proposes strategies able to combine the Paid Media activities (Display, DOOH, CTV, Digital Audio, In-App, Paid Social and others), Creative Asset Optimization and Data Analytics Solutions with Strategic Consultancy. We are fierce – all this to deliver a complete service for brands and advertisers to translate the marketing metrics into tangible business results, also in the cookieless environment, accompanying clients on their road to digital maturity until they reach full in-housing.
With headquarters in Milan and with Google and IAB certifications, Tangoo is on its path to conquer Italian and Spanish markets in 2022 and in 2023 we will expand to the rest of Europe, UK and US.
Role: Senior Sales Manager
Reports to: Head of Sales
Location: Milan, Italy
You believe that digital marketing is all about innovation and transparency of the systems; you guide customers with a data-driven approach. Your way to work with clients is to help them grow on their path to digital maturity. You believe strongly in customer-focused approach and empathy, be it with direct or agency clients. Your job is about asking the right questions to the prospect to uncover what’s really going on to deliver most value. You create the communication with prospects in a structured and consistent way, both in terms of quality and frequency. Your hallmark is having hustle. Being a Sales Manager is a lot of work, and since you like hustling, it is loads of fun as well; you make sure you’re constantly keeping the wheel spinning.
You are a consultant who co-creates success stories with the clients through cooperation, innovation, automation and non-standard solutions. You love learning new technology and are excited about sophisticated customized solutions for clients.
What you will do:
- Build and implement a sales plan for agency and direct clients in Italy, forming sales strategies to keep Tangoo competitive and innovative in EU market;
- Win a good amount of new prospects to reach sales budgets;
- Proactively develop business on all Tangoo product lines;
- Prepare customized decs and presentations for clients;
- Work within multi-channel partnerships and where we partner with both with agencies and direct clients, this position will work with direct clients mainly;
- Deliver high level customer satisfaction through consultancy approach and excellent customer onboarding with your colleagues from customer success management team;
- Accurately forecast future sales and deliver plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace; building and growing sales channels and keeping the pipeline updated;
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure client campaign expectations are clear, on time, and on budget;
- Proactively identify, nurture and close emerging business opportunities with top & mid-market accounts through a combination of phone and face to face sales meetings;
- Work towards self-development through an agile, curious and client obsessed approach.
- Proven ability to meet sales goals;
- 4+ years of digital media sales experience with multiple products, experience in the AdTech/Martech/Web Agency industry is a plus;
- Deep relationships with decision makers level within your direct customers portfolio and contacts in top-tier agencies and advertisers;
- Previous technology work experience is a plus (Google Marketing Platform, DOOH, DSP, SEO, SEM, Analytics, Creatives );
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors;
- Willing to travel as needed to attend conferences, meet prospective clients or Headquarters;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player;
- Good level of English;
- Proficient in business tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Hubspot etc.).
What we offer:
- Great work environment with high talent density;
- Competitive base salary & variable;
- Smart working up to 2 days per week;
- Individual growth paths based on merit and potential;
- Possibility to realize projects aligned with personal talents within the wider company strategy.
Apply at: email@example.com
Check us out on: LinkedIn